Other Immigration Services

In the United States, there are so many immigration laws, benefits, and possibilities that it can be difficult to categorize each and every one. Some of the more complex options that are not included in the other sections of our site are advance parole, green card and work permit renewals, visa extensions, orders of supervision and orders of recognizance. But even this list is not comprehensive. There is also prosecutorial discretion, deferred action, stays of removal, and motions to open. With this laundry list of options available to you, it can be very helpful to have a knowledgeable attorney on your side so that you can be sure to choose the right path for your situation. When you call S&O, we can help you to evaluate the details of your case and guide you in the right direction.

Ordered Deported, Not Eager to Leave

Even if you have already been ordered deported or removed, you may still have options that will allow you to stay in the country. You may be able to reopen your case, file an appeal, be placed on an order of supervision, have your deportation stayed or seek a deferred action. An order or deportation is not a reason to give up. At S&O, we have helped many immigrants come back from the brink of deportation and stay in the United States. Call us today and find out what we can do for you.

Time to Renew

If your Temporary Protected Status (TPS), work permit, or permanent resident card is about to expire, S&O can help you renew it. We can make sure all your paperwork is filed correctly and on time for an efficient and smooth renewal. Call us for more information on our renewal services.

Don’t Get Stuck

Even if you have already filed all your paperwork, you may still find yourself waiting for the red tape to clear before your immigration application is approved. During this time any number of situations may arise which mean you need to leave the country. In this case, you may be able to consider advance parole. This can allow you to leave the country while also helping to expedite your application here in the United States

Not Quite Ready to Leave

If your visa is expiring and you’re not quite ready to leave, you may think you have run out of options. But the attorneys at S&O may be able to help you renew your visa and lengthen your stay in the United States Call us and let us determine if we can help you stay just a little longer.